Food comes from farms.
We source perfect produce, directly sourced from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Working in tandem with our partner farms, MilkRun chooses the best seasonal produce available for your weekly delivery. Expect a rotating selection of vegetables and fruit that change according to the season.
We recommend this option for homes with two or three eaters. If you like lots of produce or have more people in your household, consider upgrading to the large produce box.
We're committed to sending you the BEST produce we can find. This means the below list is subject to change based on supply availability and quality.
Need an example? Here is what you might get in Seattle this week:
- Hansel Eggplant - Alvarez Organics - Mabton, WA
- 1 bunch Red Beets - Viva Farms - Mt. Vernon, WA
- 1 bunch Collard Greens - Viva Farms - Mt. Vernon, WA
- 2 Walla Walla Onions - Alvarez Organics - Mabton, WA
- 1 lb. Fingerling Potato - Alvarez Organics - Mabton, WA
- 1 bunch Carrots - Four Elements - Puyallup, WA
- 2 Plums - Collins Family Orchards - Selah, WA
- 2 Honeycrisp Apples - Collins Family Orchards- Selah, WA
- 2 Yellow Peaches - Collins Family Orchards - Selah, WA
- 2 Yellow Nectarines - Collins Family Orchards - Selah, WA
Shopping for Portland or Vancouver? Here's what we expect your box to look like:
- 2 ears of Corn - Nottinghamshire - St. Paul, OR
- Cauliflower - MilkRun Market - Various Oregon Farms
- Specialty Head Lettuce - Dancing Roots Farm - Troutdale, OR
- 1/2 lb. Shiitake Mushrooms - Columbia Mushrooms - Hood River, OR
- Huckleberry Gold Potato - Our Table Cooperative - Sherwood, OR
- Yellow Onion - MilkRun Market - Various Oregon Farms
- 2 Ginger Gold Apples - Kiyokawa Family Orchards - Parkdale, OR
- Broccoli - Siri & Sons - Damascus, OR
- Hosui Pear - Kiyokawa Family Orchards- Parkdale, OR
- 2 Pink Pearl Apples - MilkRun Market - Various Northwest Farms