Food comes from farms.
We source perfect produce, directly sourced from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Working in tandem with our partner farms, MilkRun chooses the best seasonal produce available for your weekly delivery. Expect a rotating selection of vegetables and fruit that change according to the season.
We recommend this option for homes with two or three eaters. If you like lots of produce or have more people in your household, consider upgrading to the large produce box.
We're committed to sending you the BEST produce we can find. This means the below list is subject to change based on supply availability and quality.
Need an example? Here is what you might get in Seattle this week:
- Parsnips - Ralph’s Greenhouse - Mt Vernon, WA
- Shiitake Mushrooms - Cascadia Mushrooms - Bellingham, WA
- Mixed Microgreens - Rain Dog Farm - Redmond, WA
- Tatsoi Raab - Groundworks Farm - Junction City, OR
- Collards - Griffin Creek Farm - Carnation, WA
- Radishes - Groundworks Farm - Junction City, OR
- Fingerling Medley - Wong Potatoes - Klamath Falls, OR
- Red & Yellow Onion - Andersen Organics - Othello, WA
- Carrots - Hopewell Farm - Everson, WA
- Tango Mandarins - MilkRun Market - Various Organic Farms
- JonaMac Apples - Collins Family Orchards - Selah, WA
Shopping for Portland or Vancouver? Here's what we expect your box to look like:
- Medley Potatoes - Wong Potatoes - Klamath Falls, OR
- Gold Frills Mustard - Our Table - Sherwood, OR
- Radicchio - MilkRun Market - Various Farms
- Parsnips - Montecucco Farms - Canby, OR
- Komatsuna Raab - Groundwork Organics - Junction City, OR
- Yellow Onion - Andersen Organics - Othello, WA
- Granny Smith Apples - Washington Fruit - Yakima, WA
Kalettes - Gathering Together Farm - Philomath, OR
- Crimini Mushroom - Yamhill County - Yamhill, OR
- Turnip Bunch - MilkRun Market - Various Farms
- Heirloom Navel - Buck Brand - Porterville, CA