Working in tandem with our partner farms, MilkRun chooses the best seasonal produce available for your weekly delivery. Expect a rotating selection of vegetables and fruit that change according to the season.
Our small produce box feeds two people for the week. For families of 3 or more and folks who really love fruits and veggies, we recommend upgrading to our large produce box.
We're committed to sending you the BEST produce we can find. This means the below list is subject to change based on supply availability and quality.
Here's what we have planned for Seattle for the week of April 12th - April 18th:
- Arugula - Groundwork Organic Farm - Junction City, OR
- Chives - Spring Time Farm - Everson, WA
- Rhubarb - Montecucco Farm - Canby, OR
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli - Griffin Creek Farm - Carnation, WA
- Cabbage Raab - Caruso Farm - Snohomish, WA
- Green Garlic - Riverland Family Farm - Corvallis, OR
- Golden Nugget Mandarins - Cunningham Organic Farm - Fallbrook, CA
- Shallots - Alvarez Organic Farm - Mabton, WA
- Purple Viking Potatoes - Olsen Farm - Colville, WA
Shopping for Portland or Vancouver? Here's what we expect your box to look like:
- Mild Micro Mix - Red Truck Farm - Ridgefield, WA
- Japanese Sweet Potato - Organically Grown Company - Portland, OR
- Green Onions - Pablo Munoz Farms - Dayton, OR
- Green Leaf Lettuce - Pablo Munoz Farms - Dayton, OR
- Anjou Pears - Duckwall - Hood River, OR
- Mango Valencia Oranges - Buck Brand - Porterville, CA
- Gold Beets - Montecucco - Canby, OR
- Shiitake Mushroom - Top Hat - Scio, OR
- Red Kale - Pablo Munoz - Dayton, OR
- Celery - MilkRun Market - Various Farms