Food comes from farms.
We source perfect produce, directly sourced from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Working in tandem with our partner farms, MilkRun chooses the best seasonal produce available for your weekly delivery. Expect a rotating selection of vegetables and fruit that change according to the season.
We recommend this option for homes with two or three eaters. If you like lots of produce or have more people in your household, consider upgrading to the large produce box.
We're committed to sending you the BEST produce we can find. This means the below list is subject to change based on supply availability and quality.
Need an example? Here is what you might get in Seattle this week:
- Beets - Viva Farms - Burlington, WA
- Kale - Viva Farms - Burlington, WA
- 1 Delicata Squash - Viva Farms, Burlington, WA
- 1 bunch Carrots - Four Elements - Puyallup, WA
- 1 lb. Parsnips - Four Elements - Puyallup, WA
- 1 lb. Fingerlings - Alvarez Organics - Mabton, OR
- 1 Walla Walla Onions - Alvarez Organics - Mabton, WA
- 1 lb. Hericot Vert - Alvarez Organics - Mabton, OR
- 2 Honey crisp Apples - Collins Family Orchards- Selah, WA
- 1 lb. Plums - Collins Family Orchards - Selah, WA
- 2 Asian Pears - Collins Family Orchards - Selah, WA
Shopping for Portland or Vancouver? Here's what we expect your box to look like:
- 1 Purple Sprouting Broccoli- Willie Greens Organics - Monroe, WA
- 1 Butternut Squash - Groundwork Organics - Junction City, OR
- 1 lb. Leeks - Persephone Farms - Lebanon, OR
- Escarole - Black Locust - Portland, OR
- Chicory Radicchio - Black Locust, Portland, OR
- 2 Honeycrisp Apples- Baird Family Orchards - Dayton, OR
- Mixed Sweet Bell Pepper - West Balch Ranch - Lyle, WA
- Autumn Salad Mix - Farm Punk - Portland, OR
- 2 Tosca Pears - Kiyokawa Orchards - Parkdale, OR
- 2 Ashmead Kernel Apples - Kiyokawa Orchards - Parkdale, OR
- Jona Gold Apples - Kiyokawa Orchards - Parkdale, OR