Food comes from farms.
We source perfect produce, directly sourced from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Working in tandem with our partner farms, MilkRun chooses the best seasonal produce available for your weekly delivery. Expect a rotating selection of vegetables and fruit that change according to the season.
We recommend this option for homes with two or three eaters. If you like lots of produce or have more people in your household, consider upgrading to the large produce box.
We're committed to sending you the BEST produce we can find. This means the below list is subject to change based on supply availability and quality.
Need an example? Here is what you might get in Seattle this week:
- Italian Parsley - Boldly Grown Farm - Mt Vernon, WA
- Bunched Red Beets - Cabrera Farms - Mt Vernon, WA
- German Butterball Potatoes - Lazy J Tree Farm - Port Angeles, WA
- Baby Purple Top Turnips - Griffin Creek Farm - Carnation, WA
- Bunched Kohlrabi - Something Good Farms - Buelton, CA
- Leeks - Ralph’s Greenhouse - Mt Vernon, WA
- Escarole - Something Good Farms - Buelton, CA
- Cremini Mushrooms - Yamhill County Mushrooms - Yamhill, OR
- Minneola Tangelos - Buck Brand - Porterville, CA
- Jonagold Apples - Collins Family Orchard - Selah, WA
- Garlic - Various Farms - MilkRun Market
- Carrots - Hopewell Farm - Everson, WA
- Lemonade Lemons - Buck Brand - Porterville, CA
Shopping for Portland or Vancouver? Here's what we expect your box to look like:
Fennel - Tomatero Organic Farm - Watsonville, CA
- Cara Cara Navels - Twin Girl Farms - Dinuba, CA
- Red Cipollini Onions - Andersen Organics - Othello, WA
- Red Leaf Lettuce - MilkRun Market - Various Farms
- Young Garlic - Pablo Munoz - Dayton, OR
- Parsnips - Montecucco - Canby, OR
- Juici Apples - Starr Ranch - Quincy, WA
Russet Potatoes - Organically Grown Company - Portland, OR
- Rainbow Chard - MilkRun Market - Various Farms
- Kalettes - Pablo Munoz - Dayton, OR
- Lemon - Rainbow Valley Orchards - Fallbrook, CA